Profile corrugated sheet 85-200 mm is an ideal solution for flat roof decking type, pitched roofs with small inclination angles in combination with insulation and final coating products, or as a separate coating.
Being self-supporting, such a corrugated sheet advantageously used as the formwork for pouring concrete slabs for the intermediate floors.
High profiled sheet is designed for industrial use in the construction of large facilities (warehouses, hangars, supermarkets, prefabricated buildings, commercial and industrial projects, workshops, showrooms, buildings household and agricultural purposes) applied in the creation of roofs with a low slope (5 degrees).
PC "industry" is in the range of corrugated sheets with the following wave height: 85 mm, 135 mm, 153 mm, 158 mm and 200mm. In each of the elevation profile can be made a complete, hermetic, and may be made with perforations on the side edges of the waves (parts of AK).
In addition, we offer corrugated sheet SN DA60 for the construction of composite concrete floors with higher strength characteristics in comparison with the usual corrugated sheet, and with an enhanced grip and reduced weight, with high strength characteristics.
On all questions on the profile with a high wave, its characteristics and the conditions of collaboration, please contact at the following numbers: (097) 179-74-64 (Viber), (099) 413-73-15 (Viber).
Corrugated sheets with high wave
Unique offer – possibility of applying on the reverse side of the corrugated sheet "SN" protective anti-condensate coating to solve problems when building a single-ply roof with a closed system, and decrease chemoprophilaxis effect sheet (impact of rain, hail).
In the absence of such a layer of moisture vapor under the roof and the temperature drops below the dew point on the inner surface of ceiling condensation, water vapor turns into water droplets and creates unpleasant effect. Drops flow down the waves of the profile and sometimes spill over "rain".
Anti-condensation coating absorbs moisture on its surface among the fibers, not allowing the surface tension of water to create larger drops. And prevents drips, drop, dry out, giving moisture back to the atmosphere as soon as conditions change.
The advantages of anti-condensation coating:
- protection from premature corrosion of the corrugated sheet;
- protection from fungus and mould and wooden constructions;
- ventilation of roof space in all weather conditions;
- additional control of the diffusion of vapour in the insulation;
- partial soundproofing, reducing noise from rain and hail;
- an anti-condensation layer is resistant to ageing and provides an extra layer of protection to your roof;
- a preliminary application of anti-condensation protection in the production of corrugated Board, which reduces installation time and reduces costs;
- protection is applied taking into account the connecting seams of the sheet.