«Industry» PC LLC produces a durable, cost-effective, and strong Industry Steel Tile that remains popular among roofing materials for private, commercial and industrial construction.
Advantages of Industry Steel Tile:
• Classic Mediterranean style that looks harmoniously with any design of the facility. The traditional form of Industry Steel Tile is a versatile solution for the construction of a separate structure, as well as for the construction of additional buildings close to the existing ones.
• Rolling is carried out on new modern equipment, which guarantees equal geometric indices of each sheet and simplifies installation.
• The double capillary groove is a reliable insurance against leakage through the lateral joints of sheets, even in the event of storm gusts of wind and rain.
• Extra stamping of the transverse rib provides the density of connection of the ridge of the upper sheet with the previous one when laying the metal in two or more rows and gives attractiveness to the whole area of the roof.
• Execution of custom-made sheets according to the customer’s request and professional calculation of the required quantity and parameters of Steel Tile by our specialists at the request of the client.
Industry Steel Tile is a cost-effective, fast and easytoinstall roofing solution. The sheets are made of galvanized steel covered with a protective layer
of polymer coating of various colors and textures, with a relatively small weight. All these parameters provide for a long service life. Industry Steel Tile will be a successful acquisition, which for many years will properly and reliably protect the roof from rain, wind, etc. The unmatched appearance of Industry Steel Tile will highlight the exterior of a cozy home, commercial building, or industrial facility.
Select the documents you want to download
Advantages of metal Industry:
- Classic Mediterranean style which harmoniously looks in combination with any design object. The traditional metal Industry is a universal solution for the construction of facilities, and in the case of the erection of additional buildings next to the existing ones.
- Rental is conducted in modern equipment, guarantees equal geometric parameters of each sheet, and simplifies installation.
- Double capillary groove is reliable insurance against leaks through the side joints of the sheets, even if the storm winds with the rain.
- Additional podshtampovki cross ribs ensures tight connection of the upper wave of the sheet with the previous at the conclusion of the metal in two or more rows and provides to the attractiveness of the whole plane of the roof.
- The implementation of leaves under the order on the individual sizes, according to request from the buyer and a professional calculation of the required number and parameters of metal our specialists at the client's request.
The structure of the sheet metal Industry:
Sheet metal roofing consists of several layers that protect the steel surface from both sides and performs a specific function.
- The inner layer is a thin sheet of galvanized steel, thanks to which the roof covering can withstand substantial loads.
- On each side a metal sheet coated with galvanized layer, which reduces the likelihood of corrosion.
- The next layer, also located on both sides of the primer with high adhesive strength - you need to paint kept a tighter hold on the metal.
- On the front side of the sheet applied to the polymer layer. This layer increases durability, protecting the shingles from adverse conditions.
Features protectivewow coverage.
For protection against corrosion and mechanical destruction, sheet of Steel Tile is covered with a layer of polyester, which can be matte or glossy:
Glossy Polyester PE: coating with a thickness of 25 microns, consisting of resistant polyester paint
Matte Polyester REMA: coating with a thickness of 35 microns, more resistant to weather fluctuations and fading.