Z, C and U purlins steel is cold-rolled steel sections made from structural steel S350GD galvanized type-275Z with a thickness of 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3 mm and a length of from 1600 to 13500 mm.
Used in construction as:
• the main supporting structure (frame with columns and beams)
• reconstruction and completion (roof, facade);
• intermediate floor beams, flooring;
• the farm (use C)
• additions and extensions (roof beams or beams of the walls);
• organization of the roof and attic.
Benefits of profiles for LSTC:
• lightweight design (weight reduction)
• excellent corrosion resistance (zinc 275 g / sq. m.)
• easy installation;
• monotonous quality;
• high strength and stiffness (through the use of structural steel)
• incredibly improved accuracy of details;
• quick and easy Assembly of the frame;
• low cost transportation;
• profiles suitable for re-use (the ability to move an object or part of it);
• does not rot and is insensitive to the action of insects.
Another advantage is the production process by cold rolling, does not decrease strength of the steel to be scrapped and tear. cold NY rental leaves these properties unchanged in the centre and extreme points.
Z, C, U, L, CI STANDARD GALVANIZED PROFILES
STANDARD GALVANIZED OMEGA PROFILE